Sep 26, 2009 5:36 PM

iHeart my iPod


Dear iPod,

I am so thankful for your friendship. I love you. Don’t let this bother you. It’s a different type of commitment like in that Musiq Soulchild song b.u.d.d.y”. I know you enjoy listening to it just as much as I do.

You are always there when I need you, dear iPod. You are my little RBG partner. We are revolutionary but gangsta, right?! They won’t know. It’s just you and me blasting “That’s war” by Dead Prez.

Remember that one time, when you were out of breath and I had to give you a break while Mos Def was flowing steady on “Quiet Dog”?! Don’t do that to me too often. I might panic,run home and skip classes to plug you in and cheer you up again.

I know you're kinda upset when I make us listen to Mickey Factz ft. the Cool Kids “Rockin n Rollin” but think of it as our current musical guilty pleasure,okay?! I don't think it will endanger our Hip Hop credentials that much.

I’m so sorry for making you drop on the ground that one time. You mean so much to me and I will make sure this doesn't happen again.

You know me so well, dear iPod. You play “Brooklyn Masala” by Masta Ace for me because you know that I’m that “Frankfurt Masala”. I love you for it. You play “Hey Love” by Marvin because you love me right back. We are meant to be because we’re on the same audiolength. You also like being schooled by Jeru. I learn more from “History 101” than in my American History class. We enjoy ridin' dirty with Bun B&Pimp C when we’re on the train. I like how you make me speed up my walk when we listen to “Men at work” by Kool G Rap.

I care for you, dear iPod. When you don’t feel well and your shine fades, I’m right there to gently touch you and make your smile light up again. And you are so sweet to me in return because you always give me something I can bop my head to while I’m on the go.

And after a long day when you finally snuggle up to me in bed, Slick Rick is there to tell us a “Children’s Story”. Goodnight and see you tomorrow, dear iPod.

100%A

0 Comments On "iHeart my iPod"

News

- Masta Ace & Edo.G's album "Arts & Entertainment" out now

- Everybody who visits the USA will be supposed to pay 10 dollars "entrance", to pay a marketing campaign to get more tourists. SOunds weird, but that's what they plan.

- Strong Arm Steady and Madlib recorded a whole collabo album entitled "Stoney Jackson" which will be released via Stones Throw this fall. Features: Talib Kweli, Guilty Simpson, Phonte, Planet Asia.

- Busta Rhymes is working on his new album "The Chemo", let's hope it will be better than the last one...

- The collabo album of Method Man, Ghostface and Raekwon has been pushed back to 2010, same goes for the Roots album.



Clap's Current Top 5

  • 1. Marco Polo & Rustee Juxx - You can't stop Me
  • 2. Reflection Eternal - Strangers
  • 3. Heather B - The game don't stop
  • 4. Statik Selektah feat Bun B, Wale - So close so far
  • 5. Freeway & Jake One - The Product
Distributed by Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker